Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rab ne Bana de jodi

An extrordinary love story in an ordinary jodi.... Its a journey to the fantasy land, if you have heard of it. Somebody who believes in this journey will have to fall for this Film. This Film undoubtedly takes you to the world of dreams, and proves Paulo choelo statement "When you really want something, The whole universe conspires you to get it". If you want to know how, Simply watch this film. When I Say "Its all about being BEST", Watch Shahrukh. Anushka never in the film looked, as she is performing in her first film. She, not for a single frame was nowhere less then the king khan. Though one might not agree with my this statement, but I completley believe that Taani partner very soon must deserve Queen Sharma. Something where I was little disappoint with the film was the revieling of Mr.Suri. It should have been much better, ehich could have made this film a little more lovely. I dont believe in comparing between to beautifull things henceforth I won't say that this is the best directrial product, but I must say "it was amazingly Best".

No comments: